Please read and accept our Terms & Conditions to be redirected to our application page.
1. During your membership of BFN, you may meet other members and/or service providers of BFN who may afford you opportunities to purchase products and/or services from them for the benefit of your business. Your dealings with such members and/or service providers are entirely independent of your membership with BFN. BFN shall not be construed as your agent, partner, principal or otherwise for those purposes.
2. The date on this form will be deemed to be the first day of your membership of BFN. Renewal subscriptions will fall due on the anniversary of such date; however, the associated Direct Debit may be collected at a later date for administrative purposes at the sole discretion of BFN. You will receive a statement from BFN once you have returned this form, setting out the amounts due by Direct Debit for your initial subscription and renewal subscriptions. Any changes to the pricing structure will be notified to you in writing in advance.
3. Your membership will automatically renew each year. You may revoke your membership with BFN at any time in writing to BFN at Unit 15, Olympic Court, Boardmans Way, Whitehills Bus. Pk., Blackpool FY4 5GU. No refunds are available in respect of Direct Debits collected prior to receipt of such notification by BFN.
4. BFN is a Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. By signing this form you agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Statement which are available on our website at www.businessfirstnetwork.co.uk/privacystatment and you hereby consent to the data processing activities set out therein.
5. Membership of BFN is primarily on a corporate basis.
6. BFN hereby excludes liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any advice provided, or products or services sold, by other members or service providers of BFN. BFN further excludes liability for any loss or damage suffered by you of whatever nature as a result of any advice provided by employees, franchisees, agents or any other person purporting to act on behalf of BFN. Any advice provided is not intended to be relied or acted upon and you should always seek the appropriate independent professional advice relevant to that area of expertise.
7. BFN reserves the right to refuse your membership application and/or terminate your membership at any time and at its sole discretion. Your recourse in such circumstances will be limited to a refund of any Direct Debits collected by BFN in respect of any period subsequent to the date of termination, such refund to be calculated on a pro-rata basis accordingly.